Do not order this product or use it.It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain.

The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you call them they tell you it is for a membership and only refund you $31.

I have been over the website and nowhere it tells you they charge you $89.95.They also do not send emails or mail or anything of the sort to tell you about purchase confirmation, shipment details or the fee.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of garcinia cambogia from Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia?

Comments

This Company is a real ripoff I did a survey and they sent me a free bottle and said nothing about having to cancel order or get charged. Before I got my credit card bill they had charged me for two months which was $189.90