Wichita, Kansas

Do not order this product or use it.It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain.

The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you call them they tell you it is for a membership and only refund you $31.

I have been over the website and nowhere it tells you they charge you $89.95.They also do not send emails or mail or anything of the sort to tell you about purchase confirmation, shipment details or the fee.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia?

Comments

This Company is a real ripoff I did a survey and they sent me a free bottle and said nothing about having to cancel order or get charged. Before I got my credit card bill they had charged me for two months which was $189.90

The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more Don Juravin and Roca Labs- Angry little man and lawsuit bully at it again Roca Labs "More and more customers and people like me are reporting with greater frequency the threats of lawsuits from Roca Labs and it's owner. The people he threatens are regular folks..." Read more Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Roca Labs "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more